We specialize in providing legal advice for the business.
Our team provides legal assistance in the following areas:
- business [corporate] law – establishment, dissolution and all other legal aspects of the administration of corporation’s;
- personal data protection law [GDPR] – preparing audits of compliance (analysis of correctness of personal data processing), preparing documentation and procedures
- Drafting and negotiating contracts,
- Litigation – trial strategy and further legal assistance in civil or commercial proceedings and in non- litigious proceedings
- labour law – representing individual clients and employers
- real estate law – ownership matters, development, tenant rights, landlord disputes, representing clients on residential and commercial transactions, reviewing contracts, auditing legal status of a property
We adhere to the principle that legal counsel should be a partner who contributes to the success of the entrepreneur. Our task is to support the goals of our clients with the legal knowledge. We have experience and ideas. We emphasize responsiveness and finding constructing and practical solutions to our clients legal issues. We give special recognition and appreciation of the business of the clients and the industries in which they operate.
Aleksandra Sobolewska – Olszak, the founder, attorney-at-law since 2010. She focuses her practice on business law, personal data protection law (GDPR), corporate law, employment law and copyright matters. She offers extensive experience in ongoing advice for business across various industries i.e. manufacturing, brewing, construction, development sector and IT.
She’s performed multiple real estate due diligence investigations and personal data protection audits. During her practice she’s acquired extensive experience in litigation, across business, civil, compensation and construction cases. Her client base includes private companies, individuals, and housing communities.
She conducted internal stuff trainings, and lectures at a non-public university on personal data protection law. She graduated from University of Wrocław in Law Faculty (MA) and from Real Estate Investment Postgraduate Studies; she is affiliated to the Regional Chamber of Attorneys-at-law in Wrocław.